The Solax Mobie Plus Portable Mobility Scooter will soon become your favourite travel companion. This model from the solax range is a manually folding mobility scooter that can easily collapse into a compact size by pulling an easy to reach lever located under the seat – simple as that!
Searching for a convenient, reliable mobility solution that is easy to take with you on holidays? This may be the perfect scooter for you! The lightweight mobility scooter comes with a plane safe certificate to guarantee a hassle-free journey, making it very easy to navigate whilst on holidays or travelling.
Its compact size allows easy transportation on airplanes, busses and in the boot of a car, making it easy to transport.
When the Mobie Plus is fully folded, the tiller can be used as a handlebar to navigate the Mobie around, similar to a suitcase, allowing you to easily take it with anywhere you go, even while fully folded.
Featuring multi-grip delta handlebars, easy to use speed adjustment dial, a light up battery bar, padded seat, removable armrests and an adjustable tiller making it a very versatile scooter.
Another great feature that differentiates the Solax Mobie from the rest of the range is the in-built compartment that allows you to carry a spare battery on-board – handy to have incase the battery requires changing on the go.
To add some flair to your Mobie Plus scooter, accessories are also readily available to purchase to make the scooter more suitable to your needs.
– Portable Hoist – This portable Hoist can lift up to 30kg and weighs in under 14kg. It can be a great option for people that can’t lift the scooter on their own. Keep in mind, it does take some physical involvement to set up and operate.
– Carry case – Just like a suitcase! Made to size to ensure a snug fit and also has some padding on each side to ensure it is protected. This case features 4 casters to make sure it is easy to maneuver on your way to and from the airport/travelling.
– Clip on Mirrors – These handy little mirrors clip on to your delta handlebar, choose from one or two mirrors to assist you in being more aware of your surroundings
– Remote battery charging station – If you want to minimise lifting your scooter in and out of the car. Simply remove the battery, fold down the scooter load it in your car. When at home you can connect the battery to the remote charging station and charge the battery over night, ready for your next trip while the scooter remains safely in the boot of your car.
– Collapsible Front basket – Easily accessible in front of the scooter.
– Spare battery carry bag – Specially designed to accommodate the Lithium battery of the Transformer this padded pouch is perfect for the frequent traveler.
The Solax Mobie Plus has a speed of 6km/h, features a 120watt motor & weighs a total of 24kg with battery. Available to purchase in 2 colours – Red, Blue.