Terms & Conditions
14 Day Money
CHRISTMAS NEW YEARS TRADING PERIOD:
Please note that many of our suppliers will be closed over the Holiday Season.
We will endeavour to supply your product within an acceptable time frame.
However, there may be delays with certain items.
Terms and Conditions:
· *Coupons may exclude certain items.
· All Coupons, Discounts, Competitions or Promotions of any sort are for retail customers only, unless specified to be for Wholesale Customers as well.
· Giveaways are 1 per household address.
· The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions with Mobility and Wellness. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
Welcome to our website
The term “business” refers to the owner of the website whose location is at Pooraka South Australia 5095. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of Australia.
· Freight on our website will be Free unless you’re living in a remote area of which we will have to charge a minimal fee to cover the extra freight cost to us.
· Additional freight charges may apply for Express or Urgent Delivery. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
· Refused deliveries – we reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge on all consignments which are refused delivery without justification.
· All items for delivery are normally dispatched on the same or next business day basis, this may change due to unforeseen circumstances, where we may contact the buyer and notify them of such doing.
Notice of Wrong Delivery, Non-delivery or Damage
· Discrepancies in goods delivered such as short delivery, incorrect items supplied, damaged items should be advised within seven (7) working days.
· Any discrepancies between goods received and goods invoiced should be advised within seven (7) days of receipt of invoice.
· Any claims made outside of the seven (7) working day period may not be accepted.
· To cancel an order that has not been processed, please contact our Customer Service Department at for Australian Customers as soon as possible.
· However, if an order has been processed and delivered, please refer to the Request for Credit and Product Returns Policy below.
’30 Day Money Back Guarantee’ And Returns
Within 30 days of purchase if you are not completely satisfied with your Mobility and Wellness product(s) let us know. You will need to arrange to return items to Mobility and Wellness’ warehouse and you will incur all relevant expenses in order to do so. Should these return costs be substantial or you can contact Mobility and Wellness to help arrange a return through our carrier services, however, you will still be required to incur all expenses through this service also. Returned products are the buyer’s responsibility until they reach Mobility and Wellness. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or product(s) being lost or damaged in transit. Should these conditions not be met, Mobility and Wellness reserve the right to refuse a partial or full refund. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Return Of Larger Product(s)
Items such as but not limited to Mobility Scooters, Reclining Lift Chairs, Beds etc, that are shipped on a Pallet/Skid, this can be expensive to send and require protective wrapping to avoid damage to the product(s) whilst in transit back to Mobility and Wellness. Mobility and Wellness will coordinate and organise the pick-up of the product(s) with our carrier services. Returned product(s) are at the buyer’s expense and responsibility until they reach the seller. Product(s) must be packaged to the same standard as they originally arrived to the buyer; on the original Pallet/Skid, minimum 2 layers of 10mm Bubble Wrap and minimum 4 layers of Pallet Wrapping around the complete product(s). Fragile and Top Load Stickers are recommended for safe transport. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit. We advise you to consider this upon purchase and when deciding to return such product(s). Should these conditions not be met, Mobility and Wellness reserve the right to refuse a partial or full refund. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Will I Get My Refund?
Your refund will be processed within 4 business days of receipt of the product(s) return to our warehouse, your total payment for your products to Mobility and Wellness will be refunded to you via the method of payment made during checkout. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to clear. If you purchased via interest-free finance extra charges may apply by Mobility and Wellness.
The following limitations are imposed on returns of the product(s):
To be eligible for a return you must be a full paying customer. If you did not purchase your Mobility and Wellness product(s) you are not eligible for a return. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to be available for the scheduled pick-up time or arrange the return.
The 30-day Money Back Guarantee is limited to two items per person at any time and a full refund or store credit for the returning product(s) must be made. Items cannot be used to exchange for another colour, size or product.
Products being returned must be in 100% working order and condition, in their original packaging*, free from stains, scratches or damages, otherwise they will not be eligible for a return or refund. Mobility and Wellness reserves the right to refuse a return or refund if such conditions are not met. *Products that require the packaging to be dismantled in order to test the product and cannot be repackaged upon return can be returned but it is to the discretion of Mobility and Wellness to accept.
Other than any remedies under Australian Consumer Law or other relevant legislation, goods which are used in a way or environment that would create OH&S and hygiene risks may not be returned. This includes any goods that may have been soiled or exposed to biological contamination. This also includes but is not limited to goods used from such groups as Shower and Bathroom Aids, Toilet Aids, Incontinence, Fitness And Health, Daily Living Aids, and or Kitchen Aids. Items that are in non-reusable packaging that has been opened such as but not limited to incontinence pants or bed pads cannot be refunded or returned.
Damaged, Faulty Or Not To Description
As per the Australian Consumer Law, should a product arrive damaged, faulty or not as per the product(s) listing, the customer is entitled to a refund or replacement of the product(s). For more information, please contact email@example.com.
A manufacturer’s warranty applies to products when used in accordance with the user instructions and when the product has been properly maintained. Warranties do not extend to products damaged by any abuse, accident or improper use. For the use of all medical or living aids, it is important to get professional advice from a physician or medical professional before use. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
Obsolete Or Discontinued Stock Warranty
No product warranties will be offered on obsolete or discontinued stock, unless otherwise specified.
· Products described and illustrated in this catalogue are subject to modification consistent with changes in design, specifications or other factors.
· While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within this catalogue, the Company reserves the right to correct any errors and/or omissions found within.
· All written material, product descriptions and images contained on the Mobility and Wellness Website remain the property of Mobility and Wellness. NO permission is granted to use, reproduce, copy or distribute Mobility and Wellness’s original material. Mobility and Wellness adheres to strict Google Copyright laws and also by entering into a wholesale relationship with Mobility and Wellness the customer hereby agrees to be bound by these same rules. If any original material is found to be copied and redistributed online or in a retail establishment without prior consent you will face prosecution.
Service & Repairs
Should you require a service for any product from Mobility and Wellness please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where products are being returned (including warranty returns) to Mobility and Wellness for service, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the product is packaged safely. We do not accept liability for any damage/loss that occurs whilst products are in transit. Collection and return of the products is to co-ordinated by the consumer.
· All written quotations are valid for 14 days, unless otherwise stated.
· Prices are subject to change without notice.
· Payment is due 7 days from the issue date of invoice to Mobility and Wellness. Items will not be shipped until full payment is made unless otherwise agreed upon with management.
· Prepayment is required on customised, special orders or ordered in items. No refunds are to be given on special request orders unless faulty and returned to Mobility and Wellness.
· Credit card surcharges will apply depending on the type of credit card used. These charges are made by your banking institution and not Mobility and Wellness.
· Mobility and Wellness reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue accounts at the rate of 3% per month.
· Mobility and Wellness reserves the right to withhold shipment of pending orders for all overdue accounts.
Mobility and Wellness has partnered with Humm Finance offer an interest free*finance option for all items over $2000.00, falling under the ‘Big Things’ finance option. Repayment terms range from 6, 12, 24 or even up to 60 months interest free with reoccurring fortnightly repayments. A minimum 20% deposit is required from the total loan amount, deposit must be paid prior to items being dispatched. Please note: once a pre-approval has been completed and approved, an administration fee of $180.00 shall be applied to the overall purchase amount. Monthly fee and establishment fee apply.
Applying for finance is made easy with Humm’s fast turnaround approval process. Simply have all required documents ready for a Mobility and Wellness team member to submit, these include identification, employment documents and payment details. Applicants must be:
Be 18 years or older
Be a permanent resident of Australia.
Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
For further information regarding Humm finance, please contact us via the Enquiries Page or on 1300 108 280 and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you
Title to Goods
Ownership (title) of the goods only passes to the purchaser on full payment of the appropriate invoice or online purchase.
Returns – Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions with Mobility and Wellness. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com.
RETURNS POLICY – Credit and Product Returns
· Notification of a product being faulty, damaged or incorrect are to be made to our customer service team, and must be made within 30 days of receiving goods. Contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a product return. The buyer may send the item back to our warehouse located in South Australia, or request to have the item picked up through our courier services at no charge to the customer for faulty, damaged or incorrect products.
· Returns of non-faulty, damaged or incorrect goods are the responsibility of the buyer to return the goods back to Mobility and Wellness. Cash refunds are not issued, a store credit to the value of the original product shall be issued to the buyer for future purchases
· Mobility and Wellness must agree to the credit request prior to the return of any items/goods. All goods must be returned in the same condition as they were received from the buyer for refund approval, Mobility and Wellness reserves the right to deny refunds should these requirements not be met. Do not write return information on the original product packaging. Refunds will be processed through the exact same manner as how the purchased product was made. If Payment was made via Direct Bank Deposit, we will need the details of the account for us to process the refund to.
· All authorized refunds will be processed within 14 business days upon return of the product.
Please note that we strive to keep our customers happy and we do go above and beyond our obliged guidelines to assist our customers with all legitimate issues.
If you are in doubt or need any information, please contact us by email at any time and we will be more than happy to make sure your shopping experience with us remains a great experience.