The Vulkan Lumbar Sacro Support consists of five rigid anatomically-contoured aluminium stays which provide stability for lower back and support to back muscles.
• Pain in the muscles and joints of the lower back
• Facet joint dysfunction
• Mild spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis
• Inter-vertebral disc herniation
• After lumbar laminectomy or discectomy
• Postural hypotension due to cervical spinal cord injury
• Ligamentous disorders or back muscle strain
• Provide intra-abdominal pressure against spinal instability.
• Metal stays support back muscles and prevent undesired range of motion.
• Rhomboid tension side-pulls flatten the lordosis.
How to Wear:
• Undo side pulls and position around lower back and secure front tab.
• Pull side straps forward and secure to desired level of compression.