The Vulkan Walker Moon Boot-Short 11″ is a must-have for ankle walker braces. Its lightweight moon boot design helps provide comfort and stability. With secure 11″ height, it allows for easier walking while still providing the same strong support and durability of a walking brace.
• Grade II/III ankle sprain.
• Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus.
• Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery.
• Forefoot or midfoot injury.
VULKAN FIXED ANKLE WALKER FEATURES:
• Lightweight and low profile aluminium side struts.
• Rocker-bottom design assists gait.
• Simple to apply and adjust by circumferential straps.
• Also available in 17′ (43cm): VLK-3009
How to Wear:
• Remove foam insert and fit around ankle.
• Place inside boot and secure with straps.
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
• 76.5% Polyurethane Foam
• 11.75% Polyester
• 11.75% Nylon