Sleep can change as we age, it is important to emphasize that there are many benefits to getting a good night’s sleep.
Older adults who regularly get a good night’s sleep report improved cognitive function, improved memory, and better mental health. This is important for preventing age-related cognitive decline and dementia, as well as playing a role in preventing depression, which is a common mental health disorder among older individuals.
Using an innovative combination of Ice fiber breathable cover and gel-infused memory foam, Deluxe-Flex™ will regulate your body temperature and balance your body weight across the mattress uniformly.
Chronic poor sleep can significantly affect our bodies and minds. Studies have shown that poor sleep habits can increase the risk of dementia by 33%. It can also increase risks of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and the age of our brain by 3-5 years. Most importantly, it can decrease our immunity which makes it hard for our body to fight off infections. We also are three times more likely to catch a cold. So, let’s fix our sleep and keep our bodies healthy.
• Two layer foam construction
• Soft convoluted foam top layer
• Firm base layer to prevent bottoming out
• Safe working load of up to 150kg – 150mm thick
• Therapeutic working load of up to 150kg
• Limited pressure care properties – low risk situations only
• Four-way stretch removable, waterproof, fire retardant cover and foam