The Vulkan Ice Bag Wrap is a flexible cold therapy treatment to reduce swelling and give pain relief for bruises, headaches and injuries. The reusable ice pack can be filled with ice cubes, crushed ice and cold water, and directly placed on the injured area. The large opening with a cap allows easy filling. The ice bag can be used again and again.
- Removable 20cm ice bag can be used with or without neoprene wrap
- Easy to apply; provides secure, non-slip positioning of cold therapy to affected area
- Can also be worn comfortably on elbow or ankle
- Ice bag helps relieve pain and swelling
- Adjustable level of compression
- Universal size; one size fits most
When do you use the cold bag?
- Minimising inflammation or bruising
- Reducing pain and swelling to muscles/tendons sprains and strains
- Relieving pain after an impact injury
How To Wear:
Place ice cubes in bag and fill 2/3 with cold water. Place bag through hole of the wrap and tighten lid. Position wrap on affected area and secure with straps front and back.
Hand wash ice bag in cold water and leave to dry thoroughly in the shade. Wash wrap in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.